Sales Analyst @Angajatori de Top
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Sales Analyst @Angajatori de Top active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. Choose Michelin to grow! If you are passionate about numbers and have a keen eye for details, then you are in the right place.
We are looking for Sales Analysts to join our Sales Administration department in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest. We have a variety of opportunities, from entry level jobs to specialists’ roles.
We’d love to meet you, if you have:
- Economics background;
- French and English at a good level;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- The ability to learn and to adapt to new processes;
- A customer-oriented approach and are a good team worker, with the ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & levels;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel).
- Guarantee the result and the execution of commercial conditions management, allowing right invoicing and right payment of customers, in compliance with internal and external control rules;
- Participate to feasibility studies, creating new commercial conditions;
- Suggest alternatives to improve the efficiency of our processes;
- Control the accuracy of due amounts in link with the commercial achievement;
- Under the supervision of the Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes related to commercial contracts engagements and ensure the traceability of financial transactions, regardless of the type of payment;
- Process customer claims and enquiries related to commercial conditions;
- Execute corrective actions validated by the Sales Administration Manager;
- Secure customer financial transactions to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
- Produce and archive all supporting materials according to the rules in the country.
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- A diverse & inclusive multicultural environment with Respect for our people;
- A multinational team where you can start building or consolidate your career;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Book sharing service;
- Massage subscription at a preferential price;
- Contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
- Deduction of vacation and public transportation costs;
- Employee discounts, offers and financial aids.