Travel Consultant Agent Evening Shift
Travel Consultant position demands a positive and constructive view of interacting with others. There will be a high percentage of time spent interacting with and successfully catering to a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
This job requires a healthy Customer orientation vs. Result orientation balance.
Our requirements are:
- Advanced English level.
- Availability for evening shifts.
- Hard effort and fast adaptability.
- Quick learning skills.
- Impeccable Customer focus.
- Top-level Attention to detail and Situational awareness.
- Relentless desire to grow professionally and financially.
- Processing new customer inquiries - Cooperating with incoming customers to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Providing extended service - Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for customers with professional insight and expertise.
- Developing professionally - Growing the level of expertise via attending extended training courses and seminars.
- Market networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stably-evolving customers’ database.
- Travel software activity - Engaging with global consolidators to research and deliver the best solutions to customers in a designated Travel software.
Being a DYNINNO Travel Services employee means holding yourself to the highest level of professionalism. We use the latest trends and tools to provide every associate of the company with a platform to grow and evolve. We help inspiring leaders to create their own high-performing teams. We embrace continuous innovation to come up with new ways of engaging our customers and addressing their needs in a meaningful way.
- Very motivating income - Being in full control of your own exceptional bonuses with an unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme. Good base salary of RON 2,300 NET plus no limits on incentives (best performers average EUR 1,500 NET).
- Engagement with a global travel organization - Operating in a modern and dynamic team where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends - Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program - Rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Guaranteed development - Becoming your own team’s leader in as short as 6 months.
- Team-building events - Having fun and bonding with colleagues and teammates.
- Digital approach - We believe in the power of the digital world. Everything, from professional courses to e-book corporate libraries is available online, anytime, and anywhere.
- Participation in global-scale projects - Creating an impact on our international facilities by the exchange of ideas, participation in innovative programs, and traveling to various locations.
- Regina Maria medical insurance.
- World-class office in District 1, Bucharest, Romania.