Commercialization Analyst/Junior Project Manager (Temporary)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PepsiCO active
View all jobs Commercialization Analyst/Junior Project Manager (Temporary) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Requirements
• University graduate;
• Language skills: Advanced level of English;
• Computer skills; MS Office- Excel & Power Point knowledge is a must;
• Strong analytical / project management skills;
• Experience of delivering projects / negotiations / managing complex timelines;
• Cross-functional experience / understanding of the business drivers;
• Previous project management expertise is considered a plus.
• Provide world class commercial project management for snacks pipeline;
• Support in managing cross functional team to deliver as planned, clearly communicating expectations and deadlines for deliverables;
• Understand assumptions;
• Effectively manage projects through the Stage Gate process;
• Understand and clarify project specification assumptions to clearly define the opportunity and capabilities required;
• Support in identifying, anticipating and communicating any risk within projects to the key stakeholders, including mitigating actions;
• Develops ad-hoc or recurrent reports according to department requests;
• Challenge project plans, financials and assumptions in order to optimise P&L and timelines and minimize project risk.