Internship System Testing - VNI CE TSR
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Central Engineering business area has a large product portfolio and ensures the confort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other confort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault&Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM).
- to set up the tests environment;
- to execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- to cooperate with an international development team.
- Tools used: C development environment, debuggers, CANoe, oscilloscope, Matlab, LabView .
If you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars than join us and let's develop the future together.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Student at technical university (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering);
- Basic C knowledge;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
- Experience with technical documentation (read & understand) is a plus;
- Attention to details and good communication skills;
- Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- English - intermediate level speaking and writing.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.