Internship System Testing - CES (TSR)
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Displays&Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation&Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
- to set up the tests environment;
- to execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- to cooperate with an international development team.
- Tools used: C development environment, debuggers, CANoe, oscilloscope, Matlab, LabView .
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- student at technical university (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- basic C knowledge;
- basic Electronics knowledge;
- experience with technical documentation (read & understand) is a plus;
- attention to details and good communication skills;
- problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- medium English knowledge.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.