Software Product Manager - VNI CE TSR
We develop BCM Systems (Body Control Modules ). We enable features for the drivers like: Interior-Exterior light, Wiper- Washer, Personalization, Diagnostic, Flash Over The Air. The goal of this kind of systems goes in the direction of Safe, Secured & Comfort for the end customers. Working for the future electrical platforms, while writing code we write a piece of future electrical mobility. Contributing for a cleaner, safer & intelligent future. We are looking for a passionate Software Product Manager that can lead, mentor and synchronize Value Responsibles which are less experienced or work on team level, like the Product Owner is the content authority for the delivery of the Agile Release Train ART (Program) and in this regard, is the owner of the respective Program Backlog is the interface of the Program Level to its customer and stakeholders. The Product Manager has the content authority for team of Agile Teams, handles all content related stakeholders of the Agile Release Train and clarifies requirements on a Feature Level until they are considered ready by the Value Creators of the Agile Teams. S/He manages and breaks down the complexity of the product developed by the whole Agile Release Train, approves the incremental deliveries and releases a system delivery on-demand.
* Primary owner of the Program Backlog;
* Defines acceptance criteria for backlog items on Feature level (Enablers, Features) in collaboration with respective Stakeholders or Customers;
* Manages the delivery schedule;
* Defines releases and program increments;
* Develops and communicates the program vision and roadmap;
* Responsible to deliver end-to-end product increments;
* Evaluates and control the product quality to ensure continuous product improvement;
* Participates in Program Increment Planning Event, Pre- and Post-Program Increment Planning, System Demos and Inspect & Adapt Workshops, and provides feedback for improvements;
* Builds an effective Product Management/Product Owner team;
* Travels to customer for Demos & Product Integration;
* Technical University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* At least 5 - 8 years of experience in automotive software product development;
* At least 3 of experience in leading roles in agile automotive software development;
* Experience in working in a largescale distributed project setup;
* Proven abilities to work under pressure and dealing with ambiguity;
* Strong technical & business background;
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
* Fluent English writing and speaking skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.