Internship Hardware - CES (TSR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship Hardware - CES (TSR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Displays & Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation & Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be to developr a device for automatic testing display touch screens as follows:
- Designing hardware architecture;
- Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
- Designing PCB layouts;
- Documenting the hardware design;
- Creating hardware test specification, perform hardware tests and create the test reports;
- Cooperating with software and mechanic team.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Student at Technical University in the final year (e.g. Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Computer Science);
- Knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Knowledge in schematic design (layout is a plus);
- Knowledge of interface between hardware, software and mechanics;
- Knowledge in measuring and test equipment;
- Good communication skills;
- Initiative and result orientation;
- English skills are a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
With sales of i34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard(R).