Internship SW CES
- Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
- Support the development of software products, according to customer SW requirements;
- Create module tests;
- Update documentation;
- Cooperating with an international development;
- Tools used: - Visual Studio, HMI frameworks, Qt, Altia, Canoe.
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- C and/or C++ knowledge;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
- Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
- Problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- Good English skills in writing, reading.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of i44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i9.8 billion in 2017.