Global HR Systems Operations Consultant TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global HR Systems Operations Consultant TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
* Ensuring and controlling defined support processes (incident management, user requests, change requests);
* System configuration based on functional requirements;
* Coordinating all quality management activities;
* Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
* Further development of quality assurance and test methods;
* Central contact for external service providers (product management);
* Central contact for IT;
* Control of the global Key User Group;
* Creating technical concepts and operation documentation;
* User authorization;
* Participating in global projects and support of projects during the rollout;
* Preparing and performing reviews. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Finance / Economics;
* Relevant professional experience;
* Completed commercial training with min. 3-5 years relevant work experience;
* Well developed written and oral communications skills;
* Practical experience in international environment beneficial;
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* IT experience (especially in the interface management) is an asset;
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud based systems or equal HR applications desirable;
* Experience within complex organizations;
* Good knowledge of MS Office;
* Basic knowledge of web technologies;
* Handling of Ticket systems;
* Willingness to work independently and to travel;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Intercultural competence.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.