Internship - Project Administration Support - CVS VNI TSR
Your main as a PAS Internship responsibilities will include:
* Support creation of project documentation (bill of materials, variant overviews, change notifications, etc.);
* Classify documents, parts and assemblies according to project rules;
* Store and organize the information in the SAP PDM database. Work with SAP tool as maintenance user;
* Prepare reports.
* University student (i.e.: Informatics, Economics, etc.) - preferably in the last year of study;
* Very good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, but also Word & PowerPoint);
* Good English knowledge;
* Strong communication skills;
* Proactive, with a strong attention to detail.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.