Engineer for Web and Mobile applications for VNI CVS - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Engineer for Web and Mobile applications for VNI CVS - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people?s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
* Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios;
* Contributes to test concepts and to the process of implementing new test technologies;
* Responsible for ensuring traceability to performance specification documents.
* University Degree in a relevant field (preferably Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
* At least two years of experience as a test engineer on software projects (supporting requirements analysis, application test development and execution, test automation);
* Basic knowledge of the architecture and design for web and mobile applications;
* Basic experience with programming OOP concepts and testing frameworks;
* Basic knowledge of versioning control systems (e.g. Git);
* Web application and REST API debugging;
* Database and SQL basics;
* Fluent in English;
* Familiar with Agile methodology;
* Good communication skills - within teams and with teams at multiple locations worldwide;
* ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.