Human Relations Internship - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Human Relations Internship - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a part time (6 or 8 hours/day) Human Resources Student. As a Human Resources Internship, you will be:
* Responsible to collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keep track in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Responsible to create/delete User Accounts and Recording Hours accounts and update corporate phone book entries;
* Responsible for logistics tasks and office materials tracking and handling;
* Responsible to prepare and submit the necessary documents to the Finance and Purchasing department (e.g. creating and checking Shopping Carts) to ensure that requested products (e.g. office materials, PCs and telephones for the new employees) are purchased/ imported, shipped, paid and distributed to the requester. Submiting the invoice analysis to the Finance department. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase, which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics/Languages;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Good English skills;
* MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes), Internet;
* Ability to work in a team;
* Good written and oral communications skills;
* Ability to adapt;
* Willingness to work independently.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.