Test Technician for Sample Production - VNI HMI - TSR
Sample Production's role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts.
As a Test Technician in Sample Production you are responsible for:
- Delivering internal and customer units in a required time, according to RD requests;
- Technical tasks;
- Responsible for testing on ongoing projects with a high level of quality;
- Tests the internal and customer according to specifications;
- Maintains and updates the Sample Database regularly;
- Quality and process implementation;
- Works according to procedures;
- Ensure quality and in time delivery of samples;
- Communication with team colleagues and sample coordinators;
- Performs training at request;
- Coaching and mentoring new colleagues.
- Technical high school or college;
- Basic experience in Analog and Digital Electronic;
- Use of measurement equipment, especially digital multi meters;
- Quality processes experience(advantage);
- Microsoft Office;
- English medium level;
- Initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.