Internship SW System Test for VNI HMI - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship SW System Test for VNI HMI - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Before the instrument panel cluster goes into mass production, it must be tested and validated to ensure the functionality requested by the client and by internal standards. The tasks of an internship student on a Test Sequence Developer role are:
- Set up the test environment;
- Develop and maintain the test system;
- Create test specifications and to develop automated tests;
- Execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- Ensure the required quality level over the test process. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility and to familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Student or attending to master university in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics, etc.)
- Good know-how in programming
- Good knowledge in the uC and electronic circuit field
- Good English knowledge
- Analitical capabilities and good communication skills Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience in software development process
- SW Tools: CANoe, NI LabView/TestStand
- Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA);
- German knowledge;
- Experience in handling equipments like Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, programmable Power supply.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.