C++ Embedded Software Developer VNI CVS - TSR
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person ready to learn and adapt to our team and state of the art eHorizon project. As an C++ Embedded Software Developer, your responsibilities will be to:
* Research, design, and develop software components in C++;
* Perform unit and integration tests;
* Collaborate with multi-site teams;
* Analyze found problems, propose and implement corrective actions.
* University Degree (i.e.: Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering) or student in the final year;
* Good knowledge of object oriented programming language (C++ is a plus);
* Good knowledge of OOP concepts;
* Knowledge of Linux OS is a plus;
* Knowledge of microcontrollers is a plus;
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.