Chapter Lead - IT Digital Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BCR active.
Vezi toate job-urile Chapter Lead - IT Digital Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Banca Comerciala Română (BCR), membră a Erste Group, este cel mai important grup financiar din România, ce oferă servicii de bancă universală, leasing, pensii private, fonduri de investiții și produse de economisire-creditare pentru locuinţe, prin intermediul reţelei naționale de sucursale și centre de afaceri.
Misiunea BCR este de a contribui la crearea de prosperitate pentru România, sprijinind șansele tuturor la o viață mai bună și susținându-le încrederea în forțele proprii și în capacitatea de a-și atinge potențialul. Pentru aceasta, BCR investește constant în acces sigur și facil la servicii financiare, banking pe înțelesul tuturor, consiliere financiară pe termen lung și produse care respectă potențialul fiecărui client.
BCR a creat cel mai amplu și consistent program de educație financiară din România, “Școala de Bani”, prin cursuri pentru adulți și tineri, o expoziție mobilă de educație financiară pentru copii și o platformă digitală dedicată, toate acestea prin implicarea a peste 1.000 de profesori de educație financiară, experți ai BCR.
In perspectiva viitorului si a digitalizarii serviciilor financiare, BCR a adus în România cea mai populară platformă bancară din Europa Centrala – George – primul produs fintech oferit de o bancă din România: creat la Viena într-un hub digital, cu contribuția tinerilor IT-iști români.
• 7+ years in Senior engineering and technology roles working with product development teams, delivering and building digital products –while remaining hands-on
• A track record of hiring, onboarding, and developing engineers
• Strong examples of coaching, facilitating and guiding others in the area of expertise
• An expert in product development for web and mobile with hands on experience coding in with web and JS frameworks –such as Angular, React or Node.JS including experience with CSS and HTML
• An expert in Agile software development methodologies and processes including CI, CD, TDD and automation
• A depth and breadth understanding of the digital technology space –with the ability to stay current and up-to-date on trends and technologies
• Understanding of business environment specifics and needs, and desire to contribute to business capabilities improvements and innovation
• Experience working with teams using DevOps and continuous delivery with focus on delivering rapid customer value
• Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management concepts awareness
• Proven collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to introduce and promote new ideas
• Proven ability to influence others
• Build expertise and best practices within the chapter and make sure that the expertise is shared by all chapter members
• Provide direct day to day architectural and technology problem-solving, coaching, direction and guidance to product teams in a start-up like environment
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely
• Ensure compliance with standards, regulatory and audit requirements where applicable
People and performance
• Assist chapter members in defining career plans, considering the technical, personal and agile pillars
• Evaluate and coach the chapter members on the job performance and career evolution, according to the defined career plan
• Encourage contribution to open source software development, standardization of technologies, and evolution of best practices by collaborating with peers, releasing code, presenting at conferences, and writing for publication
• Be a role model for the chapter members
Alignment and consistency across IT Environment
• Maintain a common approach on similar tasks across the teams, by all chapter members adhering to the same practices
• Communicate with the other chapter leads for aligning on approaches and being in sync, and also with back-end systems owners for integration of software development and release management practises
• Competitive salary
• Accessible & modern office (The Bridge building - Grozavesti Area)
• Meal tickets
• Private medical insurance
• Between 21 & 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience
• Work from home
• Flexible working schedule
• A free day for your birthday
• Challenging work projects, as for the last 30 years in Romania, BCR is commited to innovation through technology
• Professional trainings
• Onboarding program
• Private pension
• Banking facilities
Your personal data is processed by BCR according with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. We perform data processing activities necessary for the conclusion of the employment contract on the legal obligation and legitimate interest. The recruitment process does not involve automated profiling or decision-making processes.
You have the following rights: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object, not being subject of an automated individual decision and to appeal to ANSPDCP or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary. For more details please access: bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati