Cloud Solution Delivery Engineer : Trainee
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Solution Delivery Engineer : Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are searching brave Trainees (thesis workers) who are not afraid to build their future with the future technologies like Cloud and NFV/Mano.
Our NSW/GSC/NS Cloud (Nokia Software/Global Services Center/Network Software Cloud) organization has an opportunity for an experienced Cloud Solution Engineer.
As Cloud Solution Engineer, you have exciting career opportunities at a time when Nokia is driving the way Telecom Operators & Service providers are transforming to the Cloud , NFV and SDN. You shall be engaged in NSW Cloudband portfolio , Cloud Platforms, NFV delivery projects , 3th party Cloud infrastructures and MANO. As a Cloud Solution Engineer you shall be engaged in high and Low Level Design, Test & Customer acceptance Design (Strategy, Test Cases) , NOKIA and Customer lab integration & validation, delivery (install and commissioning in the field) and customer field acceptance. All based on defined work packages. You shall perform solution-based install, configuration and acceptance of pre-architected solutions remote.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Create and customize MOP (Method of Operation) and ATP (Acceptance Test Plans) for CBIS/CBAM/CBND
- Configure Spine and leaf switches for the Cloud infrastructure based on Low Level Design
- Deploy CBIS, CBAM, CBND software
- Execute ATP to get acceptance
- Support VNF on-boarding in debugging issues and providing resolution
- Integrate the Cloud systems with FM and PM systems.
- Integrate with 3rd party orchestrator Qualifications
- Expertise in NFV, SDN and Cloud concepts linked with virtualization practical experience is needed
- Expertise in Cloud Management Systems, Virtual Infrastructure Management systems and Cloud Infrastructure Management systems are required.
- Technical and practical knowledge on Openstack, vmware , RHEL , ..... is key
- Expertise in Openstack , HEAT/HOT, Ansible, Mistral concepts is required
- Linux administration knowledge Personal attributes
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude (will get you hired quicker than the right skills and experience!)
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- English language
- Interested in working in a multi-cultural environment Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.