Nokia WING - Customer Service Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia WING - Customer Service Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We create the technology to connect the world. Only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we are a leader in the development and deployment of 5G networks. Our communications service provider customers support more than 6.4 billion subscriptions with our radio networks, and our enterprise customers have deployed over 1,300 industrial networks worldwide. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, we transform how people live, work and communicate. Nokia Worldwide IoT Network Grid (WING) is a managed service offering seamless IoT connectivity across technologies and geographical borders. It has been created with communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprise customers in mind, as a service that can help them enter the world of IoT, or further grow their existing IoT offerings with a worldwide network grid designed by Nokia for IoT devices.
You will be responsible to ensure that contractual and internal agreed KPIs and SLA for one or multiple customers are correctly defined and implemented in the WING environment to enable regular reporting.
In order to achieve your goals, you will work with and coordinate multiple stakeholders including GDC and NCIS delivery teams, WING internal teams, Customer teams, 3rd parties and solution architects.
Additionally, you will be actively involved in customer readiness project by providing support to Operations Panning and Launch team.
- Ensure the design and implementation of contractual and internal SLAs and KPIs (including mitigation rules)
- Lead engagement with customer and Nokia internal teams (Build and Integration, Customer On-boarding; Service Delivery - Operations Panning and Launch) with regards to operational KPI and SLA definition
- Drive automation of the operational KPI and SLA reporting
- Coordinate testing required to validate KPI and SLA implementation
- Ensure the proper artefacts are in place (documentation, tools adaptation, templates) at GO Live to enable SLA and KPI reporting
- Support Performance Analyst team with KPI and SLA analysis
- Provide support to Operations Panning and Launch during readiness phase
- Collaborate with Service Delivery/ Network Operations to define and implement a set of network KPIs
- Defines standard set of KPIs and SLAs to be used for pre-sales teams in the standard commercial proposals
- Proven working experience in a managed service organization (3 to 6 years)
- Good understanding of Operational environment, processes and reporting methods
- Expert level knowledge of operational tools (monitoring and ticketing)
- Good understanding of E2E Core Network Architecture
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Performance, Christmas and Easter bonuses
- E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
- Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
- Various certifications
- Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
- Flexible time and teleworking
- 24+ paid days-off
- Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
- Public Transport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
- Meal tickets + extra food allowance
- Private health and life insurance
- Kindergarden/after-school reimbursement
- Relocation package for Timisoara non-residentsOne of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)