Software Development Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Development Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
· You can prove your knowledge on web technologies and object-oriented programming (OOP) principles and communicate in English fluently.
· Equally important, you are dedicated to learning, welcome feedback, show flexibility and take initiative.
Nice to have:
· Knowledge on Agile methodology, cloud-computing platforms (OpenStack, Google Kubernetes, Docker, VM
You will join Research and Development Tools and IT Software team, responsible for developing software functionalities for the Nokia, ready to be delivered to customers all over the world.
Software Development Mission
You will contribute to the development of software functionalities in the complete development cycle (specifications, coding, testing).
You will be part of a Development Unit (around 1000+) among 8 R&D Tribes in different countries& continents. Within your Tribe in Timisoara, you will belong to one of the Squads, each composed of 5-9 people. Your team has objectives to deliver in a sprint (2 weeks / 1 month). In an environment where trust and autonomy are encouraged, each team member selects the tasks to work on and exchanges daily with his/her team mates on the progress and difficulties.
Deploy the new Mobile Network Customer Documentation Portal in two distributed environments (Nokia & Amazon clouds), used in all browsers and with responsive design (available for mobiles and tablets).
What does Nokia offer you?
· Competitive salary based on your experience
· Performance, Christmas and Easter bonuses
· Interaction with international teams of software developers, architects, project managers, testers, integrators etc.
· Visibility on latest configuration control technologies, 5G innovating mobile networks, Cloud, shared testing resources
· E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
· Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
· Various certifications
· Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
· Flexible time and teleworking
· 24+ paid days-off
· Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
· Public Transport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
· Meal tickets + extra food allowance
· Private health and life insurance
· Kindergarden/after-school reimbursement
· Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
· One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
A customized training plan will be proposed at your arrival. During the first months at Nokia you will have support from your manager, team and dedicated buddy and the opportunity to get in touch with technology and our development environment.
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now! If you have any questions, reach out to Alexandra Rotaru on LinkedIn.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.