Test Engineer Trainee - RF Sharing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Engineer Trainee - RF Sharing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
Do not hesitate to apply, if you are a student who:
· Is currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s university degree in Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science;
· Has basic knowledge of telecom, Linux and automation;
· Is fluent in English (both in written and oral communication);
· Searches to learn continuously and fast, in an ambitious and resourceful way.
If you want to take part in the 5G adventure that will shape the future, join us. Apply now!
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
You will join Applied R&D SRAN (Single Radio Access Network) team within Nokia’s biggest business group Mobile Networks, responsible for testing software& hardware functionalities for the Nokia 4G/5G products, ready to be delivered to customers all over the world.
· Be part of the testing team for delivering the newest technology and features expected by customers all over the world.
· Your main responsibilities will be
· To analyse system concepts and complex product and system features;
· Test environment building, integration and maintenance;
· According to project assignment, to create automated test suites and scripts for relevant test tools;
· To execute manual or automated test cases against real equipment and to report test results into tools;
· To write defect reports and verifying corrections;
· To collaborate with the stakeholders (system specification team & SW developers) and support other testers and developers;
· To act with independence and discretion in routine matters.
What does Nokia offer you?
· Competitive salary based on your experience
· Christmas and Easter bonuses
· Interaction with international teams of software developers, architects, project managers, testers, integrators etc.
· Visibility on latest configuration control technologies, 5G innovating mobile networks, Cloud, shared testing resources
· E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
· Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
· Various certifications
· Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
· Flexibile schedule to encourage you pursuing your university studies in parallel and a compensation & benefits package to boost your student budget
· 24+ paid days-off per year
· Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
· Public Transport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
· Meal tickets + extra food allowance
· Private health and life insurance
· Kindergarden/after-school reimbursement
· Relocation package for Timisoara non-residents
· One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)
A customized training plan will be proposed at your arrival. During the first months at Nokia you will have support from your manager, team and dedicated buddy and the opportunity to get in touch with 5G technology and our development environment.