In-Play Analysts wanted
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KAMBI active
View all jobs In-Play Analysts wanted active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We are expanding our team and looking for people with analytical mindset to join our Bucharest office.
No prior experience is required as we provide the necessary training to see you completely autonomous.
For this job we have multiple roles available within our team.
What will you do?
- monitor worldwide famous sport events and influence related market movements
- be involved in live events trading, by providing analysis,recommendations and odds compiling
- identify and manage the risk for live betting activity and report it to related departments.
- test new products and liaise with our product owners, by using our innovative software platform.
- because of the nature of sports fixtures, the role will consistently involve weekend work. The persons will be recruited for rotating shifts with the start-time between 08.30 and 17.00.
What is the profile that we are looking for
- quickly grasp new concepts and tools
- numerical ability and attention to details
- well organized; an analytical personality could help you in this activity
- computer literate, fluent in English (written and spoken)
- university degree, preferably in an analytical field.
- Ideally a passion for at least one sport (tennis, basketball, football ar other sports)
Why join Kambi as an In-Play Analyst?
- initial training and continuous learning program
- interesting job where you won’t be stressed but neither get bored
- great working environment, with lots of young colleagues and many team activities
- several types of bonuses, based on individual performance
- real opportunity to progress, if you are willing to put in the energy and the hard work.
What is it like to work as an In-Play Analyst?
Even though Kambi is a corporation, you will not feel like working in one. At least, not in a very strict one, as the working environment is very friendly and relaxed and we all promote a welcoming atmosphere.
Having rotating shifts and a flexible working schedule allows me to do many personal activities in the morning, like going to the gym or running in the park. And, if you are not a morning person, good for you. As you will not need to wake up early in the morning to go to work.
My competitive spirit is feeding itself with my day to day schedule. I aim to soak information like a sponge and bring a lot of focus to the table while trading. Quick decision making has to be in my arsenal in order to succeed.
I get to learn a lot of new and amazing things every day. We are a young and passionate team.
This job brought me a lot of knowledge and most importantly, new friends.
This role is perfect for every sport passionate, even if you're a morning person or not. I manage my shift based on my personal life, it allows me to solve my daily tasks. The advantage of the shifts is that you can solve your problems at bank, council, etc.. and not like the usual jobs where you can't do that because of the schedule.
I enjoy my role at Kambi because it’s challenging and there’s always room to learn more.
My colleagues are always willing to help and I get to interract with different sport events every day.