Trade & Consumer Activation Executive (Buzau area)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Trade & Consumer Activation Executive (Buzau area) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
• University degree;
• 2-3 years of experience in Sales field in FMCG, min 1 year of experience in people management and similar roles in other companies;
• Very good spoken and written English;
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
• Driving license B category (min. 1 year experience);
• Think outside the box;
• Planning, execution and evaluation of all commercial activities for the Conventional and Heat Not Burn products in the allocated territory (General Trade, KAs, IQOS Islands and specialized Stores in malls);
• Manage the Heat Not Burn Products business in the allocated Territory by planning, execution and evaluation of the activities related to IQOS product, in order to maximize conversion and grow IQOS share;
• Considering national commercial plan and objectives analyze your allocated territory (based on consumer and retail profile) and identify problems and opportunities related to Philip Morris brands performance;
• In line with identified problems and opportunities, you will allocate available resources and set targets to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory;
• Maintain permanent communication with the representatives from General Trade & Key Accounts, ensuring their continuous education through enrollment in dedicated Philip Morris platforms/programs; Implement activities meant to ensure the growth of the satisfaction level of the customers for Philip Morris products;
• Aligning route plan with national commercial objectives and activities, you will define and implement specific actions to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory and efficiency;
• Manage the service providers Sales Experts (SE), IQOS Coaches (IC) and merchandisers;
• You will collect, consolidate and communicate internally relevant information related to business and public information about competition;
• You will monitor activities and measure achieved result versus set objectives KPI's, and set proper action targets for the following period to increase efficiency.
OIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.