IQOS Chaneel Developer Braila
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the marketing & sales, ideally within the FMGC industry;
- University degree;
- Experience in leading a sales team;
- Very good command of the English & Romanian language (writing and speaking);
- Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
- Presentation skills.
- Think outside the box;
- Passion to develop brands using memorable experiences;
- Very good understanding of brand and business survey tools;
- Team player;
- Ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
- Integrity and trust.
- Manage the Reduced Risk Products business in the allocated Territory by planning, execution and evaluation of the activities related to IQOS product, in order to maximize conversion and grow IQOS share;
- Defines Territory Activation plan, aligned with National Reduced Risk Products plan and objectives;
- Defining Targets: people and activation targets by maximizing the resource allocation;
- Plans and prioritizes activities to achieve Territory objectives and maximize return of the investment;
Manage the service providers: Sales Experts (SE) and IQOS Coaches (IC);
- Executes activities following the National Reduced Risk Products plan, optimizing available tools with local opportunities;
- Monitors activities and measures achieved results versus set objectives/KPIs and sets proper actions/targets for the following period accordingly;
- Collects relevant information related to the business, activities efficiency and competition, consolidates information and communicates internally.
Philip Morris International (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.