Senior SW Developer C++ OOP (Windows, Linux) - ADAS TSR
We are looking for a passionate C++ SW Developer, with a good SW Architecture, Design and Development knowledge for Windows and Linux desktop applications.
- A good candidate needs to have a medium / strong background regarding OOP, Visual Studio 2015/2017 (C++), Boost and UML. Experience with Python, Qt and Ethernet would be very appreciated.
- In his/her responsibility will be the Requirements Engineering, SW Architecture, Design and Development for the assigned modules, as part of the MTS Framework development team (ADAS Data Acquisition, Test and Validation system).
Highly appreciated are:
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Experience in working with complex SW projects. You'll be part of a professional and dynamic development team. Our team develops a complete data acquisition, algorithms simulation and validation solution, including multiple sub-disciplines (SW, HW, OS), covering a large variety of responsibilities with dedicated roles/teams (Technical PM, SW development, HW development, Deployment, Validation, Customer Support) A mentor will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics...)
- Medium / advanced C++ and Object Oriented Programming knowhow.
- Analytical capabilities and good communication skills
- Experience in working with complex projects is necessary.
Also useful: knowledge of Windows development libraries (MFC, WTL or similar), COM, Boost, CAN, FlexRay
- Ethernet knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.