DevOps Engineer for Data Acquisition Framework - ADAS TSR
The DevOps manager is a technical professional who understands the software development lifecycle, and can use engineering tools and processes to solve operations challenges. The DevOps manager balances a number of different roles, including scripting, integrating and automation, with the goal of improving collaboration and speeding the development, integration and deployment process. As a DevOps Engineer, you will have to:
- Design, operation and maintenance of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions
- Understand delivery processes, and determine ways to optimize and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions
- Implementation of automation solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the products and services
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Closely work with the development teams to improve rollout and deployment of new product features and installations A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Experience with Windows and Unix operating systems
- Experience with shell scripting and basic knowledge of Python and C++
- Well-structured and organized
- Enthusiastic and creative when facing technical challenges
- Good communication skills
- Agile/lean mindset Nice-to-have:
- Experience with source control and coding collaboration systems (Git and GitHub in particular)
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems (Jenkins pipelines)
- Experience with build tools (CMake) and package management (Conan)
- Experience in providing a robust setup & management of automated test environments; scaled for usage by multiple development teams.
What we offer:
*Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
*Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
*Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
*Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
*International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
*Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
*Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.