HMI Operations IE Internship - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Purpose: Digital Production Planning
* Development of a concept and specific applications for Industry 4.0 technologies in the production;
* Support the build-up of a new VR-Room (VR-Lab) including the procurement of the workstation & the VR-setup;
* Support the project team with the introduction of the simulation software & the new VR-setup;
* Conduct tests and own simulations to recreate and plan production lines in the virtual reality;
* Develop first ideas for data connectivity & usage of real-time data from the production equipment;
* Prepare presentations and reporting for management meetings & decision making.
* Enrolled in one of the following fields: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, IT Engineering or similar;
* Basic programming skills in C#, C++ and Python;
* Knowledge in simulation or Virtual-Reality software is a plus;
* High interest in Industry 4.0 technologies and their application in production;
* Fast apprehension, resilience & ability to work independently;
* Team player with good and clear communication skills;
* Fluent English skills - spoken and written, German is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.