Requirements Engineer - Vitesco Technologies TSR
The main responsibilities of our next Requirements Engineer will include:
* Collect, analyze and clarify applicable product requirements, laws and regulations;
* Document requirements and write product specifications; implement and maintain traceability between project documents;
* Clarify missing and/or unclear requirements with customer and agree on acceptance criteria;
* Analyse, document and maintain Special Characteristics of the products;
* Support development team in requirements analysis for implementation, testing and traceability;
* Analyse / Validate customer requirements, documents for completeness and make them available in requirement management tools (e.g. IMS);
* Maintain traceability between customer requirements and internal requirements;
* Verify quotation from requirements perspective;
* Responding to technical queries and providing technical information. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Take the chance to develop further with us!
* Engineering Degree;
* Knowledge and experience: Requirement Engineering, Support Tools, Product Development, Customer Orientation and Results Orientation;
* Able to communicate with multiple persons (international), evaluate and plan interdependent task;
* Analytical thinking and presentation;
* Fluent/native level in German both written and spoken (in addition to English).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.