Experienced HW Engineer for Serial Projects - TSR
You will be responsible for the electronic development and maintenance of Serial Life Projects, including Engine Control Units (ECU) for Renault, VW gasoline MPI and DI applications, SCR Control Units, Water Dosing Control Units.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating and Performing Qualifications (EMC, Electrical test, Environmental test);
* Creation / update of Customer documentation, including ECU technical specification;
* Schematic entry (Zuken CR5000 knowledge is a plus);
* Create Verification/Validation Plan of the ECUs, define the setup of the test benches, coordinate the verification of the ECUs (including EMC and reliability), following the results and find solutions for potential failures;
* Review ECU verification and qualification results and present them to the customers;
* Analysis of PCNs and PTNs and update the design accordingly;
* Product cost optimization initiatives;
* Support SW, System and Manufacturing teams in industrializing new HW variants.
* +3 years as previous HW design experience;
* University degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / Automatics;
* Good Electronics knowledge;
* Good communication, team work and learning abilities.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.