Information and Cyber Security Specialist - TSR
The Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Specialist is part of the global ICS team led by the "Global ICS Team Lead" in the Vitesco IT Governance department. He/she drives together with the global ICS team the implementation and continual improvement of the Vitesco ISMS (Info Security Management System) to minimize Information and Cyber Security risks and ICS incompliances.
* Support the implementation and continual improvement of the Vitesco ISMS (Info Security Management System) performing ICS team related tasks, e.g., Information & Cyber Security Incident Resolution, Emergency- and Crisis Management activities;
* Perform ICS related evaluations of IT solutions in IT projects / services or based on any other evaluation requests;
* Organize and execute Information & Cyber Security Trainings (e.g. for users and/ or Local InfoSec Advisors);
* Support / Rollout of global ICS activities, e.g. Phishing Mail campaigns, PenTests, LISA enablement program, Emergency, Risk Management rollout;
* Organize and execute internal ICS Audits in the corresponding region;
* Contribute to external ICS related Audits driven by Customers or any other external authority;
* Sustainable Implementation and continual Improvement of Business Continuity and ICS Risk Management Processes together with Business representatives.
Your skills and competencies:
* Academic Degree in Computer Science / Information technology or equivalent;
* Expertise in InfoSec and Cyber Security;
* Information Security Management ISO 27001 - advanced level;
* IT Project Management;
* IT Service Management;
* Multicultural skills;
* Quality Orientation;
* English Language Skills - advanced.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.