Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance RO & MD
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance RO & MD active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
Essential requirements Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification in progress (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Relevant experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Be incredibly coachable and open to learning
- Understanding of other functional areas, e.g. HR, Procurement, Marketing
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format.
- Problem solving ability is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
MS Excel proficiency
- SAP, BPC knowledge is preferred, but not a must.
- Coordinate the carry out of financial processes and budget control according to global planning requirements, facilitate timely and reliable information for the decision-making process.
- Consolidate financial information generated and report accurate financial position for a specific period.
- Analyze financial information, actuals as well as budgeted, validate its integrity and facilitate the decision-making process at all levels.
- Budget and financial monitoring of entities in direct responsibility.
- Provide financial information (historical and forecasted) as well as analyses of real variations and tendencies to other departments, markets, or functions, to give awareness on financial issues of company’s interest.
- Guarantee quality, reliability and opportunity of financial information through the analysis and coordination with finance.
- Perform product cost analysis and validate the rationale of deviations.
- Coordinate month end closure activities.
- Build strong business relationship with related teams and departments.