QA Test Analyst
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Want the freedom to show how good you are? If you want to work with loads of talented people to create software that makes millions of people's lives better every day.. Come and Talk to Us!
• Advise, coach and collaborate with team stakeholders on the QA approach the wider team should take, to deliver quality deliverables.
• Follow the agreed QA process and approach for both manual and automated testing, in order to align with the test & business strategy.
• Design and execute manual testing to a high standard, taking an approach suitable to an agile, fast-paced environment, according to the product teams’ definitions of done.
• Execute static reviews/requirements reviews in line with the department’s QA approach.
• Follow a risk-based approach, make risk-based recommendations and identify, assess and escalate quality risks.
• Where appropriate, write, develop and maintain automated Test Scripts within the Automation Framework to ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability across products.
• Contribute to developing test processes and improvements.
• Report to the QA Lead on progress and areas of risk.
• Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong experience of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
• Strong experience of working with SaaS or Web-based products.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good understanding of Risk and how to identify and assess it, including Risk-based Testing
• Solid testing experience and good understanding of test approaches and techniques, including specific approaches for SaaS products.
• Pragmatic, positive, competitive, assertive, commercially aware and driven to continuous learning/improvement.
• Experience of assisting in the development of test processes and improvements
• Willingness to occasionally work out of hours to deliver software releases
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties
• Experience of E2E UI web automation using native Selenium WebDriver
Skills and Abilities
• ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
• Experience with testing and automation at API layer
• Solid understanding of how to structure automation to achieve robust, efficient and scalable test packs, including the automation infrastructure required (page object model design pattern).
• Experience of creating automation packs from the bottom up
• T-SQL - experience of writing basic queries
• Experience of Data driven testing
• Experience of using JIRA