Graduates & Junior Web Developers
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The Access Group active
View all jobs Graduates & Junior Web Developers active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Want the freedom to show how good you are? If you want to work with loads of talented people to create software that makes millions of people's lives better every day.. Come and Talk to Us!
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Want the freedom to show how good you are? Come to work with loads of talented people to create software that makes millions of people's lives better every day!
Your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
• Passion for web technologies
• Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Understanding of REST API and JSON
Technology & Tools that you will learn and use:
• ReactJS and Angular
• Visual Studio Code
• Chrome DevTools
• Automated Build (CI) and Deployments
• Jenkins/Azure DevOps
• Git-based Source Control
Day-to-day, you will:
• Work in an Agile (Scrum) team, delivering high quality software focused on delivering team results through your individual contribution.
• Actively contribute to requirements analysis, and take responsibility for understanding scope, risk and complexity of changes from inception through to delivery.
• Contribute to the continuous development of processes.
• Learn to analyse, identify and fix root cause of defects throughout the various layers of an application.
• Understand, identify and adhere to our preferred design patterns, coding standards.
• Creation of technical documentation where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to make you successful. We will help you carve out your career path. You will enjoy lots of training both in the UK and in Romania to accelerate your career.
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow, you will enjoy a fun environment on top of our standard benefits.
Become part of our amazing Access family!