Internship SW VNI CVS
- You will learn how Application Software is developed, integrated and tested;
- As Internship for Software Development you'll work with various automotive technologies cooperating with an international development team. Our products are developed based on Customer requirements and internal process and standards based on Agile methodology;
- You will be part of HW group, your responsibility will be to improve the testability of the product by creating test applications;
- You will have the chance to interact with the HW side of the product as much as the SW side; Multiple tools are used in our department: Visual Studio,
- CANoe, MatLab Simulink, Integrity, JIRA, etc.
Job Requirements :
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics);
- C, Java and/or C++ knowledge;
- Basic Electronics knowledge is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Wiling to learn;
- Good English skills in writing, reading;
- Passionate about programming or automotive.
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.