Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) INTERNSHIP
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) INTERNSHIP active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
ING is the #LoveBrand and a frontrunner when it comes to making banking effortlessly and available to anyone. Passionate about technology, at ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future.
Internship Program Description
You’ll be part of our team in Bucharest, with a bold goal- empowering people to stay one step ahead in life and business, by delivering the best client & employee experience, while adapting agile best practices to our own way of working.
Since being flexible during this transformation is key, we are looking for an enthusiastic intern to give us a hand and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will work closely with Sustainability, Internal and External Communications and more, with colleagues from varying teams, aiming to volunteer.
This internship will help you acquire project management and communications skills and provide you with knowledge related to the financial industry and sustainability. You will have the chance to work with passionate people who will mentor and prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What you bring to the team:
• Currently enrolled or recently graduated (not earlier than two years ago) from a Bachelor or Master program.
• Previous work or internship experience is appreciated, even if not in Communication, CSR or Sustainability/
• Previous exposure to NGOs- i.e volunteering, working
• Excellent English skills (verbal and written) are essential;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Personal competencies: drive for social causes, empathy, integrity & loyalty; an eye for details.
• Willing to learn and not afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed
• A genuine interest in societal issues
• Team player who enjoys collaborating and working on big challenges
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational and project management skills
• Passionate about all things digital
What can you expect?
You will participate in research, organizing events, supporting stakeholder relations, communications, and project management. To support your work, in addition to the payment, you will get the opportunity to attend various internal events and learning opportunities.
What exactly will you be doing?
Apart from learning new things, building activities that ensure sustainable business practices, we will rely on your help with:
• Volunteering activities – empower your colleagues in supporting social causes through skilled volunteering
• Sustainability– communicate and organize internal activities that helps us reduce our carbon footprint; support in data collection for the sustainability report.
• Employee engagement – community engagement through internal communication platforms; contribute to communicate messages in a simple and fun way.
• Support in managing the relation with ING’s NGO partners
• Support in developing partnerships and activities to improve sustainability for our customers, our community, and our colleagues, mainly for Financial Health and Entrepreneurship causes.
And of course, there are plenty of other projects that we can involve you based on your preferences and experience.