Compliance Content Analyst
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors.
In our specific business unit, Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk and Compliance we possess deep insight into the industry, providing governance, risk and compliance programs and solutions to more than 15,000 financial services organizations worldwide.
More than 400 in-house experts - former regulators and compliance officers, risk analysts, lawyers and financial industry specialists – embed their knowledge and expertise in every service or solution so that financial organizations can be confident they are managing their organization's Finance, Risk and Regulation needs effectively.
Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Written summarization of legal content and of content production experience in compliance/regulatory issues
• Must have broad computer systems and applications knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, as well as internet knowledge
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• Must be analytical and detail oriented
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be flexible and responsive to change
• Must have understanding of compliance tool markets and customer needs
• Insurance industry professional designations and/or legal background desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in managing production resource allocation for all assigned products
• Assigns high-level indexing and analytical writing content pertaining to the insurance industry, regulatory and compliance issues
• Performs review and final sign off of categorized regulatory content
• Participates on special projects and in new product development
• Performs reporting tasks of a complex nature
• Makes recommendations to management about the potential development and maintenance of proposed products, services, and enhancements that are compliance based
• Identifies trends in content areas and translates into new product development and existing product enhancement
• Participates in setting indexing and value add content standards and guidelines and ensures adherence to such standards and guidelines
• Assists in documentation and continuous updating of departmental procedures, manuals, processing instructions and technical guides
• Trains on-shore and off-shore teams on indexing procedures/guidelines
• Answers complex customer inquiries
Major goals include accurate assignment of proprietary taxonomy to regulatory compliance content, developing high-level summaries of recently enacted legislation, meeting production deadlines, answering complex customer inquiries, and producing high quality work output.