Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cognizant Softvision active.
Vezi toate job-urile iOS Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We create impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 20 studios in 11 countries and 5 continents.
In Romania, we have been present since 1998 and we have continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of more than 1800 employees. With Studios in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Timișoara, and Baia Mare we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
With a unique approach that helps us deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. We work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, to help our customers create game-changing digital experiences with our client-dedicated teams.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile development;
- Good technical expertise: Objective-C, Swift (and interoperability), UIKit, Git, unit testing, RESTful APIs;
- Responsible for specifying, planning, reporting, designing and coding for his / her assigned tasks;
- Able to understand in detail a project and the business behind an application;
- Able to give estimates for new features based on minimal requirements/specifications;
- Able to identify risks/issues with a technical solution for a feature and work with technical lead to overcome them;
- Proactive, able to drive communication in order to deliver, good sense of ownership;
- Solid understanding and experience with architectural design patterns;
- Good level of speaking/writing English skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to easily share his/her knowledge.
A day in the life of an iOS Developer:
- Develop mobile experiences used by millions of users and many of your friends every day;
- Work closely with designers, product management, and other teams to create unique mobile apps and the tallest cat pyramids;
- Rapidly add new functionality, solve complex problems, and ship quality applications.