Agile Business Analyst
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile projects
- Experience as a Product Owner would be best
- Very good level of English
- French would be highly appreciated
- Gives advice on possible improvements in product backlog
- Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog prioritization
- Proposes prioritization adjustment based on the perceived value
- Participates in lifecycle of Product Backlog
- Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
- Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories
- Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
- Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team
- Contributes to testing User Stories developed by the Agile team
- Accepts or refuses developed Stories (if the Product Owner has granted delegation)
- Evaluates the quality of previous releases and current release in production
- Checks the new release for regression issues
- Support to customers: analyze issues reported by customers, help the Product Owner to translate functional problems to technical issues and give priorities
- Organize training for new customers.
The Agile Business Analyst main function is to assist the Product Owner in the daily backlog management (writing of User Stories, validation of User Stories, sorting and prioritization of backlog). He/She cannot replace the Product Owner who is the only one responsible for the backlog and decision making.