Agile Business Analyst
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
· Very good level of English
· At ease with sharing and transferring knowledge to others (whether it be within the agile team or with stakeholders)
· At least 2 years of experience in Agile projects
· Practical knowledge of agile methodologies, especially with practices of writing and prioritizing backlog items
·. PostgreSQL database skills: know to run queries to extract database information and analyze issues
· Microsoft Excel skills for data reporting will be appreciate.
· Gives advice on possible improvements in product backlog
· Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog prioritization
· Proposes prioritization adjustment based on the perceived value
· Participates in lifecycle of Product Backlog
· Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
· Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
· Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories
· Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
· Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team
· Contributes to testing User Stories developed by the Agile team
· Accepts or refuses developed Stories (if the Product Owner has granted delegation)
· Evaluates the quality of previous releases and current release in production
· Checks the new release for regression issues
· Support to customers: analyze issues reported by customers, help the Product Owner to translate functional problems to technical issues and give priorities
· Organize training for new customers.
The Agile Business Analyst main function is to assist the Product Owner in the daily backlog management (writing of User Stories, validation of User Stories, sorting and prioritization of backlog). He/She cannot replace the Product Owner who is the only one responsible for the backlog and decision making.