Automation Engineer-Standardization Manufacturing Concept-TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
* Production Equipment Standardization (Automatization);
* Leading and Moderate Meetings with various Conti Locations for Standardization topics;
* Robot programming ( Industrial and Collaborative Robots programming knowledge is an advantage );
* PLC programming;
* Camera , Laser Profilometers , Optical Inspection Systems Programming;
* Support and update of Production Equipment;
* Design, calculation, simulation of modules for production equipment in compliance to product specification;
* Active participation at installation of the new equipment;
* Hardware design and equipment testing according to defined requirements and specifications;
* Planning and the tracking of his own activities for more efficient work;
* Document the design, development process and equipment qualification result;
* System Design Methods that meets customer requirements while minimizing product cost.
* University degree in technical field: Mechatronics/Electronics/Automation/Computers;
* Experience with Siemens PLC's and robot programming. Experience Optical systems programming is a plus.
* Good technical knowledge of Simatic Step7/TIA, WinCC;
* Open to learn scripting language for advanced robot programming;
* Good English and Communication knowledge;
* Project Management and Moderator Role knoledge;
* Results oriented;
* Out of the Box thinking.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.