Junior Office Coordinator (1 year contract)
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
You will succeed in your role if you have:
• Great planning and organising skills
• Ability to manage variety of important projects in the same time
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to changes and knowledge on how to act under time pressure
• Great communication and negotiation skills
• Mindset of a team player and ability to cooperate on all levels of organization
• Fluent English speaking and writing - is a must
Previous experience in a similar position (in the area of Office Management or related) is not crucial for us, but it will be your additional advantage.
The job holder will be responsible for:
o Supervise and coordinate the work of office building services such as: reception, canteen, maintenance and cleaning
o Ensure the building meets health & safety, plus security requirements; legal compliance for facilities
o Manage department & contract budget, from planning to executing and follow-up on accurate registration
o Contribute to drafting and implementation of policies for e.g. mobile phones usage, travel services, archiving
o Manage office relocations / office improvement activities
o Manage relationship with building owners
Assistance for GM
o Manage GM’s agenda (including travel management)
o Provide support for management meetings preparation
o Organize internal and external meetings and events (workshops/ trainings) for top management
If you dream of working in dynamic, international and diverse company featured by:
• Significant mission “to bring health through food to as many people as possible”- pursued in practice,
• Popular brands in product categories that are crucial for proper nutrition: dairy and plant-based products (Danone), baby food (Nutricia),
• And most of all- passionate people, who are responsible for interesting and ambitious projects, fulfilled in friendly working environment...
...DANONE is for you!