The Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new Digital hub in Romania for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
The teams in the Edenred Digital Center will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Join and Vibe with us!
Proven services and infrastructure knowledge and expertise on the lead of incident Management Process execution (ITIL Framework)
Proven analytical, incident-solving and troubleshooting ability and interest to follow up on state of the art technologies/tools around IT Service Management (ITSM
Strong service oriented mindset with leadership, solid oral and written communication skills
Strong ability to guide and influence acceptance of new processes and use of technology
Ability to collaborate with remote teams in a strong multicultural environment
Fluent English speaker.
Nice to have:
Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders. ITIL Foundations certification
Work experience: +4 years
Main job purpose is the implementation, execution and reporting of the Incident Management process and related artifacts for the IT Operations teams by mainly act on:
– Management of the Major incidents
- Supervise service restoration & the resolution of all incidents
In case of Major incident: – Decide, according to events described in the procedure, to declare or not the crisis cell. – Manage the Crisis cell to minimize impact and support the teams to pragmatically act on priority coordinated and focus on the resolution of the incident in the best time and lower risk as possible and always under the already committed levels of operations and services. – Inform all stakeholders. – In the case of an incident declared as Global (worldwide), coordinate all local incident managers
In case of other incidents:
– Report on all the Incidents (weekly and monthly dashboards) on his domain
– Manage all the incidents, ensuring accountability of the actors on the process follow up, in terms of
– Planned activities
– Commitment of actors to deliver on the levels established by the OLA & SLA
– Commitment of actors to deliver on the response time established
– Identify and report weekly on any risk, issues, and potential problems report
– Identify and manage incidents before its severity reach the major level.
– Verify the effectiveness of the process in the achievement of the defined objectives
– Measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities
– Set up the plan of process improvement
– Bring assistance to the operational
– Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools
Join our team! Because:
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• The team in Romania will have exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasent working enviroment, close to Tineretului metro station
• We have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.