– Proven services and infrastructure knowledge
– Check Point management + 2 year.
– General VPN knowledge (Ipsec and ssl) + 2 year.
– Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP)
– F5 Load balancing & ASM
– Riverbed + 2 year.
– Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
– Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
– Fluent in English
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders.
– ITIL Foundations certification
Monitoring and administering security and network infrastructure devices as part of a central Team for all Edenred working with local Business Units, private and public cloud datacenter (Amazon, Azure, PAAS and IAAS), and other 3rd party vendors and providers.
Mainly Responsible for:
– Help define network and security infrastructure architecture
– Ensure documentation of current and evolutions of the global network and security infrastructure are up to date
– Administration of firewalls, switches, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls throughout the organization
– Ensures incidents and new requests are handled within defined SLAs
– Monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
– Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability.
– Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities.
– Help set up the plan of process improvement.
– Bring assistance to the operational Teams.
– Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools
Join our team! Because:
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• The team in Romania will have exposure to various global cultures and teams • You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasent working enviroment, close to Tineretului metro station
• We have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.