Inside Sales Associate for UK & Ireland
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Associate for UK & Ireland active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills in English
Excellent research and analytical skills
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region (UK & Ireland). This high-energy position is the first step in the sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.