Winning feels good! That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories. Your Mission You will be offered a position of Sales Assistant in Customer Sales Team, where you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and directly with our retailers. These are some examples of missions that you could be part of:
- End to end internal and external ownership of product portfolio synchronization
- Follow up of accurate and compliant promotional planning, from system setup to execution status and proof of performance;
- Fill in customer specific templates for Master Data and
- Build a strong partnership with our Account Handles/all P&G departments by clearly understanding customer specific needs, goals, strategies and systems
- Build strong collaboration with external customer counterparts
- Assist Account Handlers in building complex business analysis via providing store/market analysis on regular basis
- Be responsible for delivering accurate and on time results
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle divers’ responsibilities within our Sales team in areas like: Master Data, Promotional planning, Reporting, Analysis.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center; hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions.
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excel Mastery
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Strong organizing skills, deep analytical thinking and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage medium complexity projects, prioritize and follow up
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.