Quality System Engineer - QMS, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical study, such as mechatronics, mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering, physics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality engineer ideally within automotive area
- Certified and experienced as process auditor according to VDA 6.3.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 19011,
- Basic knowledge of quality core tools: e.g. 8D, 5 Why, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- We are looking for an intermediate level of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook. Advantage: SAP R/3
- Conversational English skills, because you will communicate with our multicultural colleagues; additional skills in German would be an advantage
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertive
What is your contribution to something big?
- Maintain and monitor our quality processes trough performing internal process audits according to VDA6.3. as per the calendar defined
- Preparation / execution / reporting of the process audits (audit agenda, audit reports)
- Follow up and verification of the implementation and effectiveness for the corrective actions defined resulting the nonconformities identified
- Contributing to implementing and maintaining of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements
- Preparation, attendance and follow-up to external certification, re-certification and surveillance audits
- Weekly, monthly and annually reporting on the results of internal audits Enhance our Quality Management System
- Document control and database management of internal documents
- Promote Quality Mindset and awareness by training quality management concepts and methods to associates (quality management system; documentation control, turtle diagrams, 8D, 5Why etc)