Senior Software Engineer - 1062256
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
What you will bring
• You will have to have three years or more professional experience as a Java software developer.
• You will have to have good knowledge of Java (functional is a plus), J2EE, XML-based Web service protocols and RESTful web services.
• You will have to have general knowledge of the Spring Framework and familiarity with Oracle database and SQL knowledge.
• You will have to have basic knowledge of JSF, jQuery, HTML and CSS, but good understanding of one ORM framework. JOOQ.
• You will have to have a general understanding of software design concepts and processes such as data structures, design patterns, algorithms etc.
• You will have to have familiarity with build automation tools as Maven and Gradle and working experience with Git.
• You will have to have degree in computer science and to be an open-minded, solution-oriented and pleasant, team-capable personality, excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
Senior Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business brings digital transformation expertise of over 30 years to telecommunications and media companies. We help communication service providers solve their most pressing business problems every day. We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners.
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, you will be on a hands-on engineering position that requires experience in Java development technologies including back end and front end frameworks, unit and functional testing and code management. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will design, develop and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
• You will be performing software analysis, code reviews and testing.
• You will be adding features to the existing modules.
• You will be Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• You will be aligning application design with business goals.
• You will define and propose solutions for meeting requirements.
• You will be supporting users by developing documentation.
• You will collaborate effectively across agile teams (SCRUM).
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below,
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.