Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.†
In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers. †
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for e-Bike power-train and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable?† Make it happen!
- Min. 5 years working experience in Finance & Accounting;
- University degree in Finance & Accounting;
- Knowledge of IFRS and local tax legislation
- Language knowledge: fluent English ;
- Strong knowledge of computer applications: MS Office
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems preferred
- Independent and hard working, self-motivated, well organized and responsible
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience in a production unit
- German language
- CECCAR / ACCA certificate.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions
- Responsible for General Ledger & Inter company Accounting for Cluj Plant according to IFRS and Local GAP regulations
- Perform periodic reviews & reconciliations and ensure accuracy of Balance sheet , Profit & Loss Statement or various reports
- Participates to preparation of financial statements (IFRS Local GAAP)
- Ensuring accurate accounts in General Ledger area, records, disclosures and compliance with legal, tax and governance regulations
- Monthly analyses P&L , calculates and documents Provisions & accrued liabilities
- Responsible for assigned Month End Closing MEC & Year End Closing YEC steps
- Responsible for Inter company Reconciliation
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving
- Actively participate to internal and external audit and Inventories Stocktaking
- Support enhancement /roll-out of global & local projects and systems
- Defining, documentation, visualization of local processes (work instructions)
- Drives Continuous Improvement in accounting process optimization and harmonization
- Ensure good communication with local/central departments and vendors