Project Coordinator Engineer (m/f)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Knowledge of the mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components of the equipment
- Project Management
- Microsoft Project Manager
- Advanced knowledge about molds (design and execution part)
- Basic knowledge of the plastics injection process
- Ability to collaborate with foreign companies
- Project Coordination
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- Coordination of new projects in the mold frame.
- Coordination of new projects for stants and fixture.
- Participation, initiation and coordination of meetings for new projects.
- Structured activity planning and follow-up of the project steps.
- Keep periodic meetings with external collaborators.
- Good collaboration with the company's Lead Plant for continuous improvement.
- Ensure timely implementation of the project (Time Management).
- Prioritize projects according to the customer's capacity and requirements.
- Find potential suppliers according to Bosch standards.
- Check the cost, time and quality of the service provider.
- SAP Key user.
- Implementation and coordination of projects in TI4, SAP.