IT Consultant - Privileged Access Management - IT TSR
As a Consultant (m/f/diverse) for Privileged Access Management you will be responsible for the Administration, maintenance, support and service development of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) service/platform in an international environment. You will act and assists all customers of the service by participating on a follow-the-sun approach (3rd level support) in a global team. The position can be staffed worldwide.
- Management of the Privileged Access Management Platform Service (PAM) (Design/Sizing, Implementation, Support, Operation, Consulting)
- Provide consulting in service-specific process modelling and best practices for PAM
- Work together in an internationally distributed team and all stakeholders worldwide
- Participate and/or lead project management activities in other Continental sites globally when required
- High level of collaboration with Corporate Cyber Security Officer on a regular basis
- Enforce, support and improve relevant security concepts and ITSM guidelines and ensure compliance with corporate standards
- Conduct training for key users when necessary.
- University degree in Information Technology or related fields or equivalent work experience
- Several years of working experience in System Administration in an IT enterprise environment
- Knowledge in Privileged Access Management Enterprise Software (Preferred: BeyondTrust Password Safe Enterprise Software)
- Basic to advanced knowledge on Windows and Linux Server systems, Active Directory, network services/protocols, database systems
- Basic to advanced knowledge of the Security aspects of a multi-platform environment (work in collaboration with technical, security, compliance and other teams)
- Experience in Architecting and Designing of Infrastructure Platform together with vendor in a complex environment preferred
- Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes (ITIL)
- Basic project management and presentation skills
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken), German language skills are desirable
- Experience working with international teams
- Working type: reliable, analytical, autonomous, with initiative, creative, team-oriented, service-oriented, flexible.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.