Software Project Manager - Manufacturing TSR
* Manage each project's scope and timeline * Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups * Train team members in Agile frameworks * Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration * Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders) * Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests * Help teams implement changes effectively * Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint * Plan the work together with the Project Responsible and report regularly the status of the activities. * Create training materials and provide trainings for Confluence / JIRA for local team. * Respect the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company. * Respect Internal Regulations and company's procedures.
* Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs * Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, SPRINT, etc. * Knowledge about JIRA activities like: tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, user stories, epic, bug, issue etc. * Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team. * Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time. * Experience in JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project, MS Office tools * Attention to details, quality oriented * Ability to work simultaneously on several projects * Ability to work under pressure. * Ability to work in a team or independent. * Good networking skills * Customer focus, communication skills, initiative, ability to analyze. * Fluent English
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.